Halo CTF Blood Gulch Halo CTF Blood Gulch

please never again

ok wow there are alot of things you need to improve, mainly try to increase the frame rate also to improve your animation skills check out tricks used by other authors. yes i'm sure this took you alot of time, but everyones first animation does. Take even more time on the next one and you will have a nice animation.

good luck

Lobster Pencil 2 Lobster Pencil 2

cool

very strange but it make some sence to me some how. i like this one

Arena 3 Arena 3

good could have been great

it's peices like this hat i wish would be longer. the animation was smooth the graphics were good and all the effects were used well. the combat maybe could have had a faster pave to it and i know after saying that it probly sounds contradictory but it shoudl have been longer too.

FireHound responds:

I'm always way too eager to put it on the internet... but, I've grown in the skill of patience

draw or die ! draw or die !

Nice

Well i gotta say I liked that. it was amusing and i think it may help people get an idea of how hard it is to draw just using the mouse. IE more respect for authors ^^. anyway the only major thing i wish u had done was replace the mouse with soem dragging object maybe resembeling a pencil. just my $0.02 though. nice work.

The Flow The Flow

<<Decent>>

well that was ok, nothng to special but I did like the cursor effects. the game got a bit repetative though, you need more variation in enemies.

Psychic Test Psychic Test

wow i'm psychic

lol scored a 6, is that good? liked the game over thing when i played it a second time tho

KREVENCY responds:

Yeah. Six is pretty good. I've got to 8 before.