Halo CTF Blood Gulch Halo CTF Blood Gulch

please never again

ok wow there are alot of things you need to improve, mainly try to increase the frame rate also to improve your animation skills check out tricks used by other authors. yes i'm sure this took you alot of time, but everyones first animation does. Take even more time on the next one and you will have a nice animation.

good luck

Lobster Pencil 2 Lobster Pencil 2

cool

very strange but it make some sence to me some how. i like this one

Arena 3 Arena 3

good could have been great

it's peices like this hat i wish would be longer. the animation was smooth the graphics were good and all the effects were used well. the combat maybe could have had a faster pave to it and i know after saying that it probly sounds contradictory but it shoudl have been longer too.

FireHound responds:

I'm always way too eager to put it on the internet... but, I've grown in the skill of patience

FLIES!! FLIES!!

gets a 1

not enough substance in this peice. it's a funny joke but there is no dilevery. also his is just a .5 second clip of 2 flies it is not really a flash "animation"

FF3: Sabin  Vs  Kefka FF3: Sabin Vs Kefka

gets a 3

well it wasn't anything too special but i did enjoy it. i wish there had been a preloader though. altogether a decent peice and interesting use of sprites

nike stik trix nike stik trix

well...

to put it simply it's been done a thousand times. and as fpr the comercial spin, well sorry but that just annoyed me.

Duel Of the Fries Duel Of the Fries

quite good.

i decided to check out your work. this is well done. but it is not as good as yor hell boy work. you should really make a sequel to this though.

PICONJO  CONFESSION 2 PICONJO CONFESSION 2

good luck

we are all sorry to see you go but we wish you good luck and look forward to seeing your work with pixar.

Super Mario Ball Z Super Mario Ball Z

well

when i saw the name and that it was your first flash i expected this to be a blam for sue but i watched it and it wasn't half bad. I liked it and you had an excelent sprite set you used. good job.

Yoshin Run [FIX'D] Yoshin Run [FIX'D]

cute

this was cute, i like your peice. you have interesting work and i like it keep with it.

StupedKid responds: